One Day Semi Permanent Lash Extensions Diploma .
- Principles of the Semi-permanent Lash Extension procedures
- Code of Practice and insurance for therapists
- Health & Safety
- How to carry out a patch test
- Aftercare advice
- Application and removal of Semi-permanent Lash Extensions
- Anatomy & Physiology for Semi permanent Lash Extensions
Course pre-requisites: none
CPD points: 11
What’s included? Some course material , along with comprehensive course manual sent to you to print of ,also gaining a certified certificate on completion of course and case studies .
Model: you will need to bring a model with you for this course. This applies whether the course is 1:1 or not.
Kit: your tutor will advise you on buying a kit .
Assessment: Observation of application PLUS 3 case studies to be submitted to your tutor. (A period of 3 months is allowed for this only .)
Cost: £185 (Please pay a booking fee of £40 to Amethyst Holistic Training to book your course; the balance of £145 is payable to Beauty Necessities.)
nb a patch test MUST be carried out on your model 48 hours prior to this course. This must be done at the training venue.