Half Day Facial Waxing Diploma
Ideal for make up artists, brow artists, hairdressers or any therapist who would like to add eyebrow waxing and lip/chin waxing to their treatment menu.
- Your working environment, health & safety, COSHH regulations
- Code of practice and insurance for therapists
- Consultation, contra-indications, contra-actions
- How to prepare for waxing treatments
- How to carry out safely and effectively: lip/chin, eyebrow waxing treatments using warm wax techniques
- Anatomy and physiology for waxing treatments
Course pre-requisites: none
CPD points: 7
Assessment: Observation of procedure and written assessment on the day of the course.
What’s included? All products and equipment supplied on the day, comprehensive course manual, accredited certificate.
Models: courses will still run if there is only one student but you will need to bring a friend or family member on whom to practise. It is the responsibility of the student to find a model. If there is more than one student attending you will practise on each other. All models must be over 16, and in good health (please see T&C).
Cost: £110 (Please pay a booking fee of £35 to Amethyst Holistic Training to book your course; the balance of £75 is payable to Beauty Necessities)
Special offer: combine Facial Waxing and Lash & Brow Tinting/Shaping for £200. (Please pay a booking fee of £50 to Amethyst Holistic Training to book your course; the balance of £150 is payable to Beauty Necessities).