Two Day Beauty Facials Diploma
The purpose of a facial treatment is to improve and maintain the condition of the skin. This can be done only with a thorough knowledge of the skin and its underlying structures and the nature of the products applied to the skin.
Correct analysis of your client’s skin type, application of appropriate products, advice on treatments and home care will enable your client to preserve and maintain her skin to its optimum condition.
- How to manage your working environment
- Code of practice and insurance for therapists
- Consultation procedure including contra-indications
- Contra-actions to the treatment and aftercare advice
- Skin types and skin assessment
- Principles and methods of cleansing, toning, warming the skin (steaming), removing blockages (comedones and milia), exfoliation, facial massage, application of masks, moisturising
- Beauty Facial procedure
- Anatomy & physiology for Beauty Facials
Course pre-requisites: none
CPD points: 18
What’s included? All products and equipment supplied on the day, comprehensive course manual, accredited certificate.
Cost: £275 (Please pay a booking fee of £75 to Amethyst Holistic Training to book your course; the balance of £200 is payable to Beauty Necessities)