Two and a Half Day Nail Technician (Gel or Acrylic)
This course is largely practical to ensure all students are fully competent in the application of a full set of gel or acrylic nails. All aspects of consultation, preparation and health and safety are covered in this course.
- Code of Practice and Insurance for therapists
- Health and Safety and COSHH regulations
- The consultation procedure
- Contra-indications and client expectations
- How to prepare for the different treatments
- Identification of nail disorders and contra-actions
- Nail preparation
- Tip application
- Gel or Acrylic application (depending on course chosen)
- Maintenance – infills/backfills (on day 3 half day training )
- Anatomy & Physiology for nail technology
Course pre-requisites: qualification in Manicure & Pedicure is a pre-requisite for this course.
CPD points: 22
Assessment: Observation of application and written assessment to be completed and brought with you on course date.
What’s included? Comprehensive course manual, accredited certificate.
Models: courses will still run if there is only one student but you will need to bring a friend or family member on whom to practise. It is the responsibility of the student to find a model/s. If there is more than one student attending you will practise on each other. All models must be over 16, and in good health (please see T&C).
Two and a half days: Gel or Acrylic £350 (please pay a booking fee of £90 to Amethyst Holistic Training to book your course; balance of £260 is payable to Beauty Necessities).
Package nail course prices please visit www.amethystholistictraining .co.uk .