- The history and principles of Warm Bamboo Massage
- The benefits of Warm Bamboo Massage
- How to manage your working environment
- Code of Practice for therapists
- Insurance for therapists
- Consultation process including contra-indications
- Possible contra-actions and aftercare advice to give to clients
- Oils for massage
- Massage movements
- How to plan for Warm Bamboo Massage
- The Warm Bamboo Massage routine
Assessment: observation of practical work and short written assessment
Course pre-requisites: a massage qualification eg Swedish or Aromatherapy is required
CPD points – awaiting accreditation from the Beauty Guild and therefore awaiting CPD points
What’s included? All products, towels and equipment supplied on the day, comprehensive course manual, accredited certificate.
Please bring with you: a pen and paper, suitable clothing (salon uniform preferred but not essential), a model/s on whom to practise if your tutor advises you this is necessary.
Models: courses will still run if there is only one student but you will need to bring a friend or family member on whom to practise. If there is more than one student attending you will practise on each other. All models must be over 16, and in good health (please see T&C).
Course cost = £140 booking fee of £40 is payable to Amethyst Holistics and a balance of ( £100 is payable to Beauty Necessities .)