One-Day Facial Rejuvenation Massage Diploma
Looking good starts with great skin; a Facial Rejuvenation Massage can help your clients achieve this. During the 45 minute treatment, the gentle massage relaxes and releases the taut muscles of facial expression. Nerve endings are soothed. The complexion will look smoother, brighter and more relaxed. Emotionally, layers of tension are lifted away, leaving your client truly relaxed and floating on air. This facial treatment uses technique rather than expensive products to achieve fantastic results.
Facial Rejuvenation Massage includes:
- A facial cleanse
- Visualisation to connect with your client and help her relax
- Pressure point stimulation to clear energy channels
- Massage of chest, shoulders, neck and face to soothe nerve endings, relax muscles, improve circulation and texture of the skin
- Sinus and lymph drainage techniques to remove waste products and assist in healing
- Scalp massage
- Principles and application of Facial Rejuvenation Massage
- Benefits of Facial Rejuvenation Massage
- Your working environment
- Code of practice and insurance for therapists
- Consultation process including contra-indications
- Contra-actions and aftercare advice
- Oils for Facial Rejuvenation Massage
- The Facial Rejuvenation Massage routine
- Anatomy & physiology for Facial Rejuvenation Massage
Course pre-requisites: none
CPD points: 9
Assessment: Observation of treatment and written assessment on the day of the course.
What’s included? All products and equipment supplied on the day, comprehensive course manual, accredited certificate.
Models: courses will still run if there is only one student but you will need to bring a friend or family member on whom to practise. It is the responsibility of the student to find a model. If there is more than one student attending you will practise on each other. All models must be over 16, and in good health (please see T&C).
Cost: £140 (Please pay a booking fee of £40 to Amethyst Holistic Training to book your course; the balance of £100 is payable to Beauty Necessities.)