One Day Holistic Facial Diploma
Looking good starts with great skin; an Holistic Facial treatment can help your clients achieve this. During the treatment, the gentle massage relaxes and releases the tiny taut muscles of facial expression. Nerve endings are soothed. The complexion will look smoother, brighter and more relaxed. Emotionally, layers of tension are lifted away, leaving your client truly relaxed and floating on air. This facial treatment uses technique rather than expensive products to achieve fantastic results.
Amethyst Holistic Facial Treatment includes:
- Superficial and deep facial cleanse
- Gentle exfoliation
- Soothing facial mask
- Massage of shoulders, neck and face to soothe nerve endings, relax muscles and improve texture of the skin
- Principles and benefits of the Holistic Facial
- Your working environment
- Code of practice and insurance for therapists
- Consultation process including contra-indications
- Contra-actions and aftercare advice
- Oils for massage
- Holistic Facial routine
- Anatomy & physiology of the face
Course pre-requisites: none
CPD points: 9
Assessment: Observation of treatment and written assessment on the day of the course.
What’s included? All products and equipment supplied on the day, comprehensive course manual, accredited certificate.
Models: courses will still run if there is only one student but you will need to bring a friend or family member on whom to practise. It is the responsibility of the student to find a model. If there is more than one student attending you will practise on each other. All models must be over 16, in good health (please see T&C).
Cost: £140 (Please pay a booking fee of £40 to Amethyst Holistic Training to book your course; the balance of £100 is payable to Beauty Necessities.)